Special Deal: The Beginners Package
Central London School of Krav Maga Beginners Package
Firstly, there is no expensive Induction Course. I prefer to get you into the main class and integrate you on a gradual basis: in my experience this works better: you get to know the other students - from whom you can learn a lot as well - and you can start when you’re ready without having to wait until a course is booked up. Urban Krav Maga is direct and to the point so you’ll soon get into it; the more senior students are encouraged to work with beginners and help them along.
Currently we have a Beginners Package which offers the first 10 lessons for £60. These 10 lessons can be taken over any time period you wish at any of my classes and you can choose to commit or not following your first lesson. (The first lesson comes with no financial obligation but goes towards your first 10 if you choose to buy the Package) You are also very welcome to come and watch a class in action before making any decision. Payment for these lessons can be in person or through this secure site.
The following gives an indicative summary of that which we aim to cover in the Beginners Package.
Defences against the 10 most common street attacks:
- One person pushes, hands to chest, which is normally followed by the pushee striking first, to the head.
- A swinging punch to the head.
- A front clothing grab, one handed, followed by punch to the head.
- A front clothing grab, two hands, followed by a head butt.
- A front clothing grab, two hands, followed by a knee to the groin.
- A bottle, glass, or ashtray to the head.
- A lashing kick to groin/lower legs.
- A broken bottle/glass jabbed to face.
- A slash with knife, most commonly a 3 to 4" lock blade knife or kitchen utility knife.
- A grappling style head lock.
And a number of defences against knife threats/attacks and how to defend yourself if taken to ground.
See the Central London school of Krav Maga classes here: